About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Nails Inc Haul





Hi guys well I thought i would show my 38 Nails Inc polishes that I have collected over time. I feel slightly embarrassed that I have that many and the collection is constantly growing!! I generally buy all my Nails Inc from www.qvcuk.com as they do some fab kits and really good prices. I really love Nails Inc as they are trendy and funky and are always bringing out new colours. I will do separate posts about difference collections and swatches if anyone is interested. t x

No comments:

Post a Comment