About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Saturday 18 July 2009

My first post

Hi guys

Welcome to my blog.

I am new to the world of blogging but thought i would give it a go as I have a huge nail polish obsession like I know many of you have. After joining a number of other great blogs for polish fanatics I thought I would start my own one.

I generally check out blogs which are in the US such as Scrangie, Vampy Varnish and The Polish Addicit which are so professionl and fantastic. We dont always have access to some of the great polishes that our friends in the states have which can be frustrating. So I decided to create mine own with lots of brands that are easily accessible within the UK and of course a few others from around the world for good measure.

So here goes. You will have to ignore my not so great grammar and spelling as it is not my strong point, and i know my photos will not be wonderful but I am just starting out so please bear with me and hope you find some of my posts useful...

Take care

t x

2 comments:

  1. welcome !!!
    i have a giveaway on my blog !! if you want see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall definetly be following your blog, because I LOVE nail polish! :) x

    ReplyDelete