About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Monday 11 October 2010

Liz Earle - Shampoo and Conditioner review

Evening petals

Last month I was contacted by the lovely Laura from Liz Earle to see if I would be interested in reviewing some Shampoo's and Conditioner's. The haircare range is new to Liz Earle and was only launched last month.

As a HUGE Liz Earle fan I jumped at the chance.



Firstly I need to apologise for not posting this review sooner. The reason is that I normally have hair extensions (the bonded kind) and have to be careful what I put on them as most products can melt the bonds. I have temporary had my extensions taken out for a few weeks :o(. Before using them on my natural hair I was trying these products on just the ends of my hair but I wanted to use them all over to make sure I did a proper review.

So here is the review:




Firstly I loved the bottles. They were nice and large and I do love a substantial squeezy bottle lol!!!

The first thing you will notice if you use these products is the oh so yummy smell. The shampoo was truly lush. It reminds me of oranges and I think it is similar to one of the shower gels in her range Orange Flower Botanical body wash which also smells amazing.

The shampoo lathered up really well and made my hair feel so clean. I did not think the conditioner would do very much as it was not very thick as I am used to very thick conditioners. However it was perfect for my tiny fine hair as it was not to heavy.

When I went to work today for the great unveiling of my new hair style :o( I was told my hair looked very glossy and healthy.

These bottles retail at £7.50 for 200ml bottles but they last forever,(if you don't have a hubby trying to steel them that is!). They are slightly more expensive than your average chemist brands but loads cheaper than you salon ranges. There are currently 2 shampoos and 2 conditioners in her range. I went for the normal/all hair types.

I would definitely be purchasing these again as my hair smelt lovely, was shiny and squeaky clean....

Let me know if you have also tried anything by Liz Earle - I think her range is fantastic. If you want to check out Liz's range you can either shop on line at:

http://uk.lizearle.com/
http://www.qvcuk.com/

Or if you fancy shopping in store John Lewis now stock Liz's range

t xx

No comments:

Post a Comment