About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Models Own - a couple of little swatches

Hey ladies

Just a couple of little swatches for you of a couple of the many Models Own polishes that I have at home...

Sterling Silver
I got this for Christmas in the Champange collection and to be honest was not a colour I would turn to as silver can scare me a bit whilst still loving it which is a total contradiction lol. However I have seen loads of people wearing silver and decided to give it a go and really liked it. These metallic's paint on so nicely and have great coverage. I also love this with a gold tip with the colour Champange from the same collection.


Misty Grey
Again had this ages and decided I was in a grey mood to match the weather :o( This is a lovely creamy grey (little lighter in real life) which is surprisingly flattering considering how pale I and the polish is lol.

For both of these I used a Leighton Denny base coat, 2 coats of Models Own polish and Seche Vite top coat.

To buy these polishes either go to there web site, ASOS or instore in Boots, River Island and they retail at £5 each BARGAIN :o)
http://www.modelsownit.com/

t xx

3 comments:

  1. I love Models own (I have several glitters by them) and the Silver polish looks so pretty!I think I'll do a tiny haul in the following days.
    Thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete