About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Monday 30 May 2011

FoxyLocks review

Hi ladies

My hair is mega fine and has always been the bane of my life. I have had bonded extensions for about 2 years now and recently had to have them out for a few months to give my hair a break. 

I was really happy when they came out as my hair is in great condition but on the negative side I really miss the thickness and length and never felt nice when I went out as I love having tons of hair. So after seeing lots of reviews and YouTube videos from the lovely Imogen at FoxyLocks I decided to take the plunge purchased my set of FoxyLocks. 

Before purchasing I emailed Imogen and she advised me to order the 120grams in Honey Blonde #22 colour. As my hair is so fine it is was best for me to order the pack with less hair as they also come in 160grams packs for people with thick hair.

Contents
20" 10 piece set (Full head):
Two x 8" wide with 4 clips
Two x 6" wide with 3 clips
Two x 4" wide with 2 clips
Four x 2" wide with 1 clip



So here are some pics, sorry they are not proper before and after shots as the afters were taken on a night out...

Before
Now this is the day my bonded extensions got taken out (hence the sad face hehe) but you can see the length and how fine my hair actually is, and yes hard to believe but this my natural hair in it's best condition because I do have rubbish hair :o(:



After
The clipins arrive straight but I curled them with my Yogi wand as you can use heated appliances on them which is fantastic.


My friend put this in for me as to be honest I struggle with the back as I am not good with things like that. There was so much hair that I did not use the whole pack and had about 3 pieces left.

I had clipins when I got married and in comparison these are honestly amazing. The clips were so strong and at no point did I think they would come out which embarrassingly has happened to me in the past in a pub (long story)! The hair feels so soft and silky and I was surprised at how well the curl lasted.

I showed my hairdresser these clipins and she said she had never seen ones that were such good quality and believe me she has used alot of clipins. She is even going to order them for her upcoming wedding.

So if you fancy a mini makeover with long luscious locks check out FoxyLocks at:
http://foxylocksextensions.com/

Also check out Imogen's videos the owner of FoxyLocks. She has amazing tutorials and hairstyles for you to copy:
http://www.youtube.com/user/foxylocksextensions

Imogen was so lovely and helpful with any questions that I had and advised me on the correct colour by just me sending her a photo and I was shocked at how spot it was.

Every part of the service was fantastic from delivery to the packaging and of course the product.

So as you can see I am super impressed with these and they are perfect for adding a bit of glam for nights out or a nice long sophisticated look for the day.

t xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow these look lovely, your hair looks so natural and thick x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! They look so great on you. I really want to get some because ven though I have long hair, it's quite fine, so I could use the extra volume! Your post convinced me that I absolutely need them :) <3

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thank you ladies

    Ladies def recommend them, the quality is amazing and the range of colours is superb.

    Let me know if you get any

    t xxx

    ReplyDelete