About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Monday 7 June 2010

DIY Flower Cuff Part 2

Me again. Well another day another cuff. I will be honest about this one. This had a few bits and bobs on like the blue flower but loads had come off and looked shocking and non wearable. So again got my little glue gun out and found lots of odds and ends that had fallen off other pieces of jewellery and hey presto another gaudy cuff lol.... I am pretty pleased currently trawling through ebay to see what little gems I can find :o)





5 comments:

  1. Wow preettyy, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is freaking Awesome!
    Great blog I just came across it! I am your latest follower :-D
    Keep in touch!
    KimboxKimbox
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one. :) Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh thanks ladies I really appreciate your comments. Def keep in touch Kim and welcome to my blog it is pretty new and I love sharing all things pretty with everyone that is girlie as me xxxxx

    ReplyDelete