About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Wednesday 23 June 2010

My fantastic prize from the lovely Lauren

Evening guys

Well today I was sitting at work when Mr Postman delivered my fantastic prize from Lauren at Lauren's Dressing room.

Getting parcels at work is always the best but especially when it is something you have won. I never win anything so it made me super happy hehe.

Lauren ran a competition a couple of weeks ago which asked you to send in your funniest holiday pic along with a story of why it was took. Check out her blog to see what why she choose my pics (I still giggle about it now lol)

http://laurensdressingroom.blogspot.com/2010/06/winner-of-my-holiday-hamper-competition.html

So enough of me going on this is what I won:

Hello Kitty toiletry wash case
Hello Kitty lip balm
Shower wash
Primark Flower corsage
Barry M Cyan Blue nail paint
Barry M Baby Pink nail paint
ASOS gold heart earrings
New Look Pink & Gold bangles
Topshop Sunglasses
Cecilia Ahern – A Place Called Here
Sanctuary 250ml Body Lotion
Sanctuary travel sized foaming bath wash.
Lush BIG shampoo
Lush Ma Bar bubble bar
A personalised cupcake card from yours truly!

It all came in some very lovely packaging and a very cutie card from the lovely Lauren herself :o)

So here are the pics:
As you can see she has spent lots of time making it looks super special....






As I have only just opened this (not been in long) I have not had a proper time to play but I totally love the sunnies. The Blue nail polish is going on my pinkies tomorrow and that little flower is already sitting proud on my little denim number. That Hello Kitty washbag is def coming on my hols with me in a couple of weeks to lol

Can't wait to try the shampoo tom :o)

So on that note I am off to beddy byes but I just wanted to finish this by saying a huge Thank You so much Lauren I really am super chuffed and I love my prize

It has definitely made me want to do my own competition in the near future, so watch this space...

t xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oo so lucky amazing prizes! :) enjoy your goodies :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thats so cool you won!
    I wanna win something :)

    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :o)

    Well CGBlogger watch this space as I plan to do a little giveaway if I am lucky enough to reach 100 followers. Will keep you all posted t xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I'm loving this post! I'm so happy to see you're enjoying all your goodies. It's great to see posts about recieving the prizes, it's more exciting than me sending them :D

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lauren

    Ahhh pleased you like it. ooo and have just popped the cyan blue nail polish it and I heart it lots lol. Had a nice pamper and used the shower gel and def going to get some more things from that range. Saving the shampoo until i get the conditioner (you are making me spend more money hehe)

    Thanks again sweetie

    t xxx

    ReplyDelete