About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Sunday 30 January 2011

I heart Spa.....

Hey ladies

Well I was one lucky lady my best friend Nicky decided to treat me to a cheeky spa day at the Aqua Sana Spa Elveden Forest which is within the Center Parcs complex. This is one of the four locations for the Aqua Sana Spa's (Elveden, Sherwood, Longleat and Whinfell) so check out the one nearest to you.

I have been lucky enough to visit quite a few spa's in my time and this is my second time to this particular spa and I have to say WOW it just blows any others out of the water.

(Photo from Aqua Sana website)

This is what our Spa day included which was £60 each:

Full use of spa with robes and slippers
Breakfast (coffee and muffin) at Zilli cafe
Lunch (sandwich and drinkie) at Zilli cafe
Facial, back, neck and shoulder massage with hot stones
10% off voucher off any products

I also had to have a mani which was £40 and Nicky had a pedi which was also £40.

Spa
I think there are 15 different areas to try from water beds, spa pool and fantastic rooms such as the relaxing meditation room and Japanese salt steam room. Everything is worth trying and it is so chilled and quiet, I even had a little nap lol.

For the treatments these are the products used:

Leighton Denny - Nails
I have always wanted to have my nails done professionally with these products as I love them so much. I swear by the crystal nail file and base coat and have a huge number of his colours. My mani was fantastic and I will have to change it before it chips because I can't see the polish going anywhere. I also had to take advantage of the 10% off voucher and purchased a couple of polishes which I will show you below hehe.

Decleor
I loveeeeeeeeee Decleor products. I alternate between these and Liz Earle and swear by them. Even though I use these products on a regular basis my skin felt amazing. The hot stones were fantastic. I know they normally use Elemis but I specifically asked for Decleor as I know my skin is a fan.

Elemis
Like I said above I choose Decleor because my skin does not really get on well with Elemis for some reason. My mate had the treatment with Elemis and was like WOW when we came out.

As you can see I clearly love this spa and will definitely be returning as soon as I have some spare pennies. There are tons of different packages from spa days to staying over and I know the prices have changed since my friend booked it. If you want to check it out go to:
http://www.aquasana.co.uk/sana/index.jsp
http://www.aquasana.co.uk/sana/spabookings/about-spa.jsp

I only bought 2 nail polishes (are you impressed) and they are ones I have wanted for a while. They are not what I would normally use as they are shimmery pastels which I am generally not a fan of. But ahhh all is not what it seems as I wanted these to what Leighton says "Cocktail" with.

I purchased:
Show off - A shimmery, sparkly pink
Butterfly wings - Probably one of his most famous polishes, this is also very shimmery but watch what happens....

So for this I just used Nails Inc London Nights which is a jet glossy black and painted these two colours over the top.

Left to right:
London nights, Butterfly wings, Show off


Left - London nights on it's own
Centre - London nights with Butterfly wings
Right - London nights with Show off


What a transformation eh. You can use this alone or over so many colours but I think they are a real staple to add to any collection. Leighton Denny polishes are a professional brand so run about £11.50 each so are a bit pricey but you do get what you pay for.

You can purchase these products from:
http://shop.helenmarks.co.uk/products
http://www.leightondenny.com/

QVC also sell them along with Decleor and Elemis - oh and make sure you watch on Thursday 3rd February as Leighton Denny will have a TSV which means a very very low price on a brand new kit for that one day only so make sure you check it out...
http://www.qvcuk.com/

If you would like to see swatches of these colours on their own let me know. Of if you want to any other info about the spa again just ask :o).

t xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment