About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Thursday 13 May 2010

Essie Resort Collection, Angora Cardigan and Zoya Mimi


The purchases:
Essie Angora Cardigan
Essie Resort Collection
Zoya Mimi


Zoya - Mimi
I have not used/bought colours like this for ages as summer is supposed to be on the way and very into my pastels. However I had seen this on other blogs and really wanted to try it. It is lovely sparkly purple colour which I would prob wear more on my tootsies as I am not a sparkly on my fingers kinda gal (sorry again was in a mega rush and did not let dry).


Essie RC - Playa Del Platinum
This was a very nice light cream beige colour. This seemed similar to Models Own Utopia. I personally think I need a tan to wear this as it could make me look a little dead. Still really like it though. Done 3 coats but could have got away with 2.


Essie RC - Turquoise & Caicos
Probably my least fave as I am not a greeny girl. However saying that I am getting more into it and have a few similar colours to this (think Nails Inc Haymarket). I was a tad disappointed with the coverage with this one as I felt I really needed 3 coats (sorry for smudge actually took pic when they were wet)!!! Still very nice and will prob love it this time next week lol


Essie RC - Lapis of Luxury
This was lovely as well and with all the blues I own I don't think I have anything similar. Did 3 coats for this but I could have got away with 2. Me likey lots :o)


Essie RC - Splash of Grenadine
This one is a bit of me, prob my fave in the collection. I love this creamy baby pink. Again this was 3 coats but I could have got away with 2 with this one


Essie - Angora Cardigan
Well this one was a standalone from the Resort Collection and I don't own anything like this in my collection so had to try it. I was not disappointed, it was a lovely creamy dark rose colour. Think this is good for every season and a def must have...

2 comments:

  1. lol it is very unusual (sorry swatch was shocking was so excited about trying it out lol). Found a good seller on ebay that does Zoya, Essie and Orly if you want the name let me know xx

    ReplyDelete