About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Friday 21 May 2010

Nails Inc - Allure Collection

Hi guys

What a beautiful sunny day and it is finally the weekend so here I am with a glass of vino whilst chatting about lots of pretty things. First up my fave nail polish :o)

My Nails Inc Allure Collection arrived. I have to say at first I thought this is going back as I have similar polishes in my collection. Anyway when I tried them I thought these are definitely staying as they are so pretty and I would wear them all.



Palace Mews - This was my fave in the collection it is such a pretty lilac shade. For those of you that know the Models Own collection this is very similar to there lilac dreams which is a fave of mine.


Dorset Mews - Again another pretty colour it is a very wearable baby pink. I find some baby pinks a bit to light for my skin tone and can make me look a bit dead, but this is lovely.













Grosvenor Crescent - This was a nightmare to photograph and this pic looks nothing like the real thing. A better pic is the one at the top. This is a stunning fuchsia pink a definate staple for summer, especially on tootsies.

Eaton Terrace - I had nothing like this in my collection, this was a brick red but really nice.

Wilton Crescent - Finally a deep sexy red. This is extremely wearable which can be hard to come by in a red. This has a bluey tone and more of a cherry colour - lush

So this is the one I decided to wear - PALACE MEWS - beautiful a top fave for summer :o) x








No comments:

Post a Comment