About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Nails Inc Muted Brights collection













I just purchased this kit from QVC item no: 229863
Tudor Walk - Dark Blue
Chancery Lane - Coral
Cambridge Circus - Mauve
Apple Tree Yard - Dark Khaki
Strawberry Value - Deep Pink
This kit is a selection of cream polishes. These polishes normally retail at £10.50 but this was a good deal as you got 5 polishes for £22 plus p&p. The colours in the photo are not really true to life especially the coral as they were so difficult to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment