About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Monday 3 May 2010

Models Own It Haul


I am totally obsessed with Models Own. I currently own 23 polishes and always have loads in my shopping basket ready and waiting. :o) They are currently in the process of adding new products to there site any day now :o) They are starting to stock these polishes in Boots and I know some of the new range are already on the Boots site and on ASOS. So here goes here are the pics of my polishes...... They cost £5 and have brilliant coverage, i am very impressed.....







No comments:

Post a Comment