About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Saturday 8 May 2010

Jewellery faves - rings












I know this blog is all about nails but i am such a girly girl and like many of us I love jewellery, cosmetics, shoes, fashion, etc etc so thought i would share some of the rings that i love other than nail polish. Here are 4 rings that i currenly wear all the time....

Pink rose ring is from Accessories was about £10
Mega crystal flower ring was from TopShop £10 i think
Pink crystal ring that goes across my fingers was from ebay and was about £14 (let me know if you want sellers name
Butterfly ring again was from ebay about £10 i think and if you likely let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment