About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Fave things


Hey guys

Another little bling/kitsch/gaudy lol item for you is my phone cover.

I get asked alot where I got this and to be honest I know this is either a love or hate item!!!. I have had this for 4 months now and it is pretty grubby but it has really lasted really well as I have dropped it loads of time and it has really protected my phone. I will definitely get a new one soon as I am due to change my phone.

I got this on ebay for like £10. If you likey let me know and I will dig out the sellers name t x

5 comments:

  1. I loooove it! :) I have a cutey bling Hello Kitty cover for my iphone. :) so yay!
    oooh and yes, will be doing a NYC haul soon hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you honey. Love HK way cute.

    ooo looking forward to seeing that, bet you bought tons - good girl hehe

    t xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS SO ADORABLE! ....jealous....
    Love Poppy
    http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun! i'm having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete