About me......

My photo
Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is for anyone who has a slight obsession with nail polish! From new products, reviews and swatches. As well as nail polish I love anything girly such as jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and of course shoes. If you are a girly girl please feel free to check it out t x

Thursday 20 May 2010

Nails Inc - Haymarket


Just a quickie post about Nails Inc Haymarket. This is one of the very many pistachio pastel greens that are around at the moment. I have to say it is very wearable and I had lots of people saying (even my hubby) that they liked my polish. This again was 2 coats with my fave SV top coat. When I took this photo it had been on for 3 days so started to chip which most polishes tend to do to me as I am not the best painter but it does not bother me as I love to change them all the time. You can check out loads of Nails Inc polishes at http://www.qvcuk.com/ x

No comments:

Post a Comment